A Cut Above the Rest
A generation from now, we want Windsor-Essex County to be a prosperous place where children have the ability to achieve their dreams and reach their potential.
It’s about collective impact – which means that the whole community is coming together to create opportunities for kids that no single organization or sector can do on its own.
There’s something special happening here…
- A common vision for our community, by our community
- Partners who are putting resources on the table – money, time and talent
- Goals that will be measured as a community so that we can see the difference that is being made
- Ongoing sharing of information and results for continuous improvement
- A high-performing collective which is accountable to the community
The ProsperUs Leadership Council, which is Co-Chaired by Jim Inglis and Jessica Sartori, consists of leaders from multiple sectors who share accountability to improve the future for our youth. United Way/Centraide Windsor-Essex County broadly supports the collective work of ProsperUs as the backbone organization.